Tuesday, March 25, 2008

JUSTICE AFTERPARTY

Alright, the Justice show was good, and the afterparty at Neumos VIP space was AMAZING. Pretty Titty, Diplo, and JUSTICE!
If your picture is on this post you get on the list for the next SING SING, just send a myspace message with your name to Pretty Titty and say you're on DISCOFUNBATH!





I never thought pink pants and a blue hoodie could look so good, and different shades of all black? Both these guys are definitely doing something right.






This girl is super cute! I really love the blue knee warmers.





The beenie and cardigan are great, and the scarf make the whole thing fabulous!





I'm totally feeling this guys gray/black geometric cardigan. Cardees are so hot right now!





This sweater kind of fits weird, i can't figure out the neck and sleeve area....... but I like it! I think the odd fit is one of the reasons I like it so much.





Color blocked hoodie? Color blocked sleeves? I'm all for it!