Sunday, April 6, 2008

SING SING 4-4-08

If your picture is on this post you get on the list for the next SING SING (which is going to be extra crazy), just myspace a message with your name to PRETTY TITTY saying that you're on the DISCOFUNBATH site. Have fun! Dress up!



I love it when a simple outfit looks so hot!





Less is more. Perfect with a flash of red/black plaid.






I think we can all agree, cardees are super hot right now, and these two kids are masters of style and flare.






For me I think it's the socks, .... or maybe the shorts..., the vest? I'm not exactly sure what's going on in this outfit, but I know it's an amazing piece of party!






I like it when people wear different shades of the same color, my husband goes through phases of doing this, last season it was blue, all blue (I called him a blueberry), and this season it is gray (fyi this is not my husband pictured here). I like this guys grays, and his blue stripes are nice also.







I love this color combo! It took me awhile to see that bird on her shirt, very nice.







I'm a fan of the deep v.






This guy has such classic skater style, and the girl with the over sized plaid and super cute flats..... two of my favorites for sure.

No comments: