If you're on this post you get on the list for the next SING SING, so send a myspace message to PRETTY TITTY with your name and say that you are on DISCOFUNBATH!
This girl has a really neat feather hair-piece/hat on the side of her head, I wish i would have got a close up of it. I love this outfit; the stockings, the heels, skirt, necklace, top, colors..... really cute. (o'yeah, I guess I have to also mention the adorable garter belt/stocking suspenders..... it's all about the details.)

I like this, very clean and simple; flannel, the perfect cuff, cool sneaks, and confidence. nice.

This is so basic and yet so PARTY! The brown belt is killing me, and are those huge cube shaped earrings? Love it!

What's up with all the hot ladies everywhere? That purple color is one of my all-time favorites, I think it must be this girls power color... it looks so good on her. And high waist light orange/red/peachy pencil skirt with black top and grey tights? Perfect!

Two different plaids and a tie.... an excellent combo.

These girls reminded me a little of the Olson Twins, photogenic and stylish. (BTW, I love the Olson Twins)

AMAZING, of course. The ultimate Club Kids.

The tights and boots, skirt and gloves really pull this together.... I hope that's her purse and coat sitting on that stool next to her.

That little blue knit hat is like a little blue bow on top of a nicely wrapped package.

This dress is really cute, and those glasses complete this look (and probably help her see also :)

I think I heard that this is one of Seattle's Sexiest? She is living up to her title, super high waisted skirt and bright blue tights should do the job!


No comments:
Post a Comment