Tuesday, March 11, 2008

SING SING 3-7-08

Hello party friends! I started this blog to point out some awesome party outfits. I'm working with getting the flash right, and aiming my camera, although it seems easy, gets a bit tough as the night goes on. Also..... if your picture is on the most recent post you get on the list for the next SING SING, just send a myspace message to Pretty Titty with your name. Thanks everybody! Dress Up! Have Fun!




I love this picture. The leather. The glasses. The atitude. The whole thing is really nice.





Suspenders and a Hawiian tan, they go so good together!





Plaid with hanging camera strap! :)





This is really great, the colors, the shorts, the confidence. Super cute.







Simple and stylish






Amazing, as always.





It's me! I do love my shiny stretch pants!




This feels like summer to me. Kinda breezy, simple and great.





A amazing multi-tasking sweatshirt





Is that a plaid fanny pack? I'm not sure but this girls outfit says PARTY!






High waisted denim and a vest that works so well






I like this, especially the large knuckle ring with his name on it






Hight bubbly shorts and Chloe heels? Perfect.





Blue and Pink and tons of Fun!





I love the idea of an outfit being inspired by a movie..... this is a daring "white trash" themed outfit.....




Guys can wear such simple clothes and look so put-together......(the necklace adds a bit of fun also!)




I love the traditional colored denim she's got on.... plus socks, heels, vest! so good!





The "man hat", the attitude, works well together.

No comments: