Monday, April 21, 2008

SING SING 4-18-08

Normally I'm not the biggest mustache fan, but this is one you don't see everyday...... it's kind of leaving me speechless..... I think I'm into it?....... YES. I'm totally feelen it! Also those shoes are smart, I've been very into light colored leather lately.




Another pair of amazing men shoes, and is that a tuxedo jacket? I never imaged a tux jacket could look so good.
This girl is wearing one of my favorite color combos of the moment; royal blue and yellow. I think I like it so much cause it has the possibility to go so wrong..... but if you do it right it comes out like this!




This girl has a very care-free vibe. I love the hair and the attitude. Simple outfit, lots of style.





I'm not sure what to say about these girls..... super cute, super fun, they look amazing.





The old-time sailor meets rich-old lady look. This is a hard look to pull off but I think he's doing it!




I'm into this denim vest, the basic outfit is safe, the vest is a risk, it's working well together.
You can't go wrong with a adorable black party dress!




This guy screams summer! I'm ready.





Every week I see a hot girl with hot tights. Sparkly and see-through.... can't go wrong with that combo.

No comments: