
I like the mis match of stripes in the front of this blouse, and my favorite detail are those adorable denim flats!

We all know that light brown leather is so nice right now, and match it with white leather and you've got a beautiful pair of heels. And yes, I know, she's got amazing gams......

This little lady has an ease about her that can only be described as cool. The high waisted jeans and high rising hair are making a simple outfit simply fabulous!

You know it's real when the sleeves are ripped off!

What a perfect party dress.......

Denim cut-offs are my weakness, perfect for every occasion.

I love the print and color of this dress, it looks like it's been sitting in the sun for too long, it has very washed out feel. It makes me want to move to Mexico.......


No comments:
Post a Comment