Tuesday, July 1, 2008

SING SING 6-20-08

Classic. It's almost like those cans are necessary accessories.....




A beautiful blond in a flowy bright lavender dress..... I can't think of anything nicer.




I think that the hair and those light blue pants are what's making this look so special.




This paisley one-piece jumpsuit paired with those simple brown sandals are leaving me speechless.....




I'm not over plaid, casual and fun! (that wild mane is adding to this guys care-free look!)




I'm always drawn to a beauty in royal blue, it's such a great color and it's been ignored for so long. (I'm also feelin all the ladies wearing sandals to the club, although I'm sure the lost and found pile is full of them at the end of the night. Ha!)





I love these white high waisted shorts, pair them with a cute sandal and a sparkly head piece and you've got the total package! (btw, I think that the head piece may have been an amazing party favor from an unforgettable bday bash! Thanks friends!)




O yeah, sorry about the weird grainy quality these photos have, I can't be responsible for my camera settings on my birthday, oops.

1 comment:

tonyX said...

those cans are necessary accessories.