what kind of jacket is that? that dude is super euro.
I think he might be the first dude where I saw clubmasters and didn't think "asshole" - I bet it's the awesome hair. clubmasters call for excellent grooming.
Yes he is euro! (and by euro I mean well dressed)Also, he's from London :)and the jacket is Barbour!
I love both of these! The shoes in the top photo are rad!- http://21Arrondissement.com
that red cape. to die for.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
what kind of jacket is that? that dude is super euro.
I think he might be the first dude where I saw clubmasters and didn't think "asshole" - I bet it's the awesome hair.
clubmasters call for excellent grooming.
Yes he is euro! (and by euro I mean well dressed)
Also, he's from London :)
and the jacket is Barbour!
I love both of these! The shoes in the top photo are rad!
- http://21Arrondissement.com
that red cape.
to die for.
Post a Comment