

and the inspiration behind these designer shoes.....

These amazing gems are called "tip jar" heels.... cause between those parted red lips is a slot to slip cash.... or coins I guess?.... I'd be so bummed if at the end of the night I had a shoe full of pennies!
;)


4 comments:
that reminds me of a decades old the simpsons ed in which a disco boogie man has clear heels platforms on in which swam gold fishes. they had died in the shoes, tho... sad :( ur better off with a heavy shoe full of money I guess.
Hey there-I love your blog! Just wanted to let you know about a pop-up shop this Saturday 7/18 in Brooklyn. Mary Meyer, Round Designs, and Facade Vintage at The Parlour Brooklyn from 12-6. Free beer, wine and BBQ! Rad affordable vintage!!
XO
Amy
If somebody tipped me in my hallow shoes with pennies, I think my legs would give out from carrying the weight! But I'd be bummed about the crappy tips too. Also: about being a stripper.
;)
ahahhhhahahhahah
Yeah... being a stripper would probably be a total bummer.... no offense to the ladies dancing for dollars, ya probably make more $ than I do! :)
Post a Comment