I have to say, I am strongly against flip flops, ever, even on the ladies, (I might make an exception if you're at the beach, maybe.) but in some crazy way, they actually look cool on this guy. He may have just gotten off work painting houses, but I don't care, this outfit is inspiring me in unexplainable ways.......

What a vest! It reminds me of something Bernie Mac might wear (RIP). It's almost too crazy to wear without another bright piece of clothing, the royal blue boots are a perfect addition!
2 comments:
I have to say, I think a Bernie Mac comparison is all that I can ask for in life (RIP for sure). Glad to meet you tonight, and thanks for taking a liking to my rainbow cat vest! I'm sure I'll run into you around town again - Regina
aw, that's omar (in the flip flops)!
you should see his creepy earring collection.
Post a Comment