Monday, May 5, 2008

SING SING 5-2-08

These tights photograph so good! I know what you're thinking, American Apparel add right? I'm not complaining, hot girl in hot outfit. I love the suspenders, comfortable sneakers, and the carefree attitude this girl's got going on.




All denim? All right!




This dress is feeling kind of "Sex in the City" to me, I can totally picture Carrie running through the streets of NY in this little number. (btw, I have "Sex in the City movie fever" and I can't stop thinking about it)




I'm excited about tropical print, it's not just for Mr. Tommy Bahama anymore, it's for cute girls with skinny belts! The dress on the right looks like a painting to me...... weird, I'm into it.




This girl is a classic beauty and the collar of that top is working really well with her look, and the sequins and mini dress are bringing the party!




Mixing plaids and prints can go wrong sometimes, and then it can go so right.......




Is everybody stoked on those brown woven Huraches as much as me? They are almost so great that they're distracting me from that girls amazing stems...... almost.




Again, I'm loven the tropical floral print, and pairing it with that coat is so bad it's good, do you know what I mean? This isn't a outfit everybody's gonna understand but I think I get it. (and the height of that hair is amazing!)

No comments: